MyAsianTV is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). This page outlines our DMCA notice and takedown policy and explains how copyright owners and their agents can report alleged copyright infringement on our website.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that copyrighted material has been used or posted on MyAsianTV without proper authorization, please follow the DMCA notification process outlined below. Only copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit DMCA notices.
DMCA Notification Process
To submit a DMCA notice to us, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location on MyAsianTV (e.g., a specific URL).
- Sufficient information for us to contact the copyright owner or their agent, such as an email address, telephone number, or mailing address.
- A statement that the copyright owner or their agent has a good-faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated DMCA agent at:
Email: [[email protected]]
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To do so, please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed or to which access was disabled, along with its location before removal.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in your area and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or their agent.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent at the address provided above.
MyAsianTV reserves the right to terminate or disable access to the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe copyright.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA notice and takedown policy, please contact our DMCA agent at the address provided above.